Overview of the WaterhackweekEdit me
- Waterhackweek will happen March 25 - 29 in the South Campus Center, Room 221.
- Doors open at 8:00 am each morning (Monday-Friday). We will start the morning sessions at 9:00 am sharp.
- Due to space limitations, only registered waterhack participants will be allowed to attend the tutorials and open working sessions.
- Participants are expected to attend all scheduled waterhack activities. Contact an organizer if any circumstances prevent you from attending.
- Lunch is provided Monday - Friday. You will receive a meal card to purchase lunch anywhere on campus. You will have $12 per day or $60 for the week. The closest place to get food from the South Campus Center Classroom is The Rotunda. Local Point is another good option; it is an all you can eat dinning facility about a 15 minute walk from the classrooms.
- We will have two coffee and snack breaks scheduled each day.
- Dinner and drinks will be provided on Monday at the Welcome Reception.
- Participants are expected to take care of their own breakfasts on all days, and their own dinners Tuesday through Friday.
- If you plan to drink alcohol at our catered event on Monday, please be sure to bring ID as the bartenders are required to check.
- Contact an organizer if you have dietary restrictions and we can provide additional information.
Internet access and communication
- For information on wireless access, you can either use Eduroam, if it’s available to you, or we’ll give you guest access to the UW network on the first day.
- Twitter: #Waterhackweek
- Slack: https://waterhackweek2019.slack.com