Roles and Responsibilities
The data scientist lead:
- will be responsible for supporting at least one project, and expected to float around as needed.
- will advise teams regarding applying best data science practices and methodologies.
- will help coordinate a Github workflow that works best by facilitating team conversations.
- enable and encourage participants to solve their problems in a way that builds confidence in their skills. For example, look for how people improve from their baseline level over the week and point those improvements out to them.
- any group or individual can ask any data scientist for help.
- interact with as many people as possible.
- be in tune with progress toward individual goals (discrete daily personal brief checking).